Frances Shelton, CPA
Staff Accountant at Anderson, Spector & Co., P.C.
Frances Shelton joined Anderson, Spector & Co., P.C. in 2007. She regularly prepares tax returns, assists with engagements, and assists clients with various bookkeeping issues.
Frances graduated in 2007 from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, major in Accounting and minor in Finance. Her academic achievements include being a Dean’s list honoree for four semesters.
Frances lives outside of Aubrey with her husband Bradley, their toddler Rebecca, and their two dogs.
- Co-Treasurer of Denton Holiday Lighting Festival Association Inc.
- Certified Public Accountant 2012
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Alumna of Beta Alpha Psi National Honors Accounting Fraternity